New Delhi: The Aadhaar card is considered to be one of the important documents in India. Nowadays, Aadhaar cards are used in schools, colleges, hospitals, banks, etc. For this reason, it is important that we protect these important documents from misuse.
If your phone does not get the OTP linked to Aadhaar, be aware that your Aadhaar card may be misused. In this case, we are going to show you some steps that can easily check whether your Aadhaar is being misused or not.
Check Aadhaar OTP card
– To let you know if your Aadhaar card is being misused. For this you must first visit the official website of the UIDAI.
– Then select “Aadhaar Services”.
– Now select “Aadhaar Authentication History”.
– After that enter your Aadhaar number and security code.
– You will then have to choose “Generate menu” from the drop-down menu.
– Then you need to enter OTP.
– After that, you can see your “Aadhaar authentication history”.
– Now with the help of this history you can know where and when your Aadhaar card was used.
Using the authentication history, you can find out whether your Aadhaar has been misused or not. You can only use this process if your Aadhaar is linked to your phone number.
If it is not linked, you will not have an OTP and you will not be able to see the authentication history. If your Aadhaar has been misused, you can file a complaint by calling the UIDAI emergency number.