Editorial Note: We earn a commission on partner links on Forbes Advisor. Commissions do not affect the opinions or ratings of our editors.
Black Friday is a good time to find virus protection deals that can offer huge savings over the regular plan price, but you need to know what to look for. Here is one of the best offers from Panda Security.
Antivirus software can be a useful part of your business cybersecurity strategy to protect your digital life. The most popular services today are constantly evolving to deal with new threats as they arise and also provide additional tools such as endpoint protection and firewalls.
The best antivirus software should be affordable, but it should also include great key features, such as great customer support and a great user experience.
Black Friday Panda Security Offer
Panda Security typically charges from $ 47.99 per year and above for its virus protection, but with the Black Friday deal, you’ll pay a starting price of $ 35.99 per year.
Find out more on the secure Panda Security website
How Panda’s Security Works
With Panda Security, you can protect multiple devices with a single subscription, which simplifies your home security and keeps your data safe. Extending beyond the devices in your home, Panda protects you even if your device is stolen with a remote lock and wipe feature. This Black Friday, you can sign up for Panda Dome protection with up to 60% off your plan. Now you can get the company’s entry-level plan for just $ 35.99 per year.
More exciting Black Friday deals to boost your business
- Shared hosting costs $ 1.39 / month and you get a free domain as well. Get agreement
- WordPress sites start at $ 1.99 / month. Get agreement
- Standard websites start at $ 1.70 / month; save up to 86%! Get agreement
- Ecommerce compatible sites start at $ 6.90 / month; save up to 72%! Get agreement
- Shared hosting is $ 2.65 / month. Get agreement
- WordPress sites start at $ 2.65 / month. Get agreement
- Shared hosting is $ 3.99 / month. Get agreement
- WordPress sites start at $ 3.99 / month. Get agreement
- Shared hosting is $ 1.99 / month. Get agreement
- Get a Managed VPS for just $ 29.99 / month. Get agreement
- Dedicated servers start at $ 99.99 / month. Get agreement
- Get a free phone when you sign up for Ooma. The options vary depending on the length of the contract. Get agreement
- Sign up for Nextiva and get a free phone, plus up to 25% off. Plans start at $ 18.95 / month. Get agreement
- Get 70% off your first three months of Quickbooks, with plans starting at $ 4.80 / month. Get agreement
- Get 60% off your first six months of Freshbooks with plans starting at $ 6.00 / month. Get agreement
- NordVPN plans start at $ 3.29 / month for 24 months. Get agreement
- PIA plans are 80% off, starting at $ 2.03 / month for 36 months. Plus, get three additional months free. Get agreement
- CyberGhost plans start at $ 2.17 / month for 24 months. Get agreement
- SurfShark plans start at $ 2.21 / month for 24 months. Plus, get three additional months free. Get agreement
- Proton plans are up to 50% off, starting at $ 4 / month for 12 months. Get agreement
- ExpressVPN plans start at $ 8.32 / month for 12 months. Plus, get three additional months free. Get agreement
- AtlasVPN plans start at $ 1.39 / month for 36 months, plus an additional three months free. Get agreement
- Domain.com offers 25 percent off all products, with an additional 30 percent off when using code FORBES30. Get agreement
For more Black Friday deals, visit Forbes Advisor SMB.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Do i need antivirus for Windows 11?
Windows 11 ships with the company’s Windows Defender security software. While Windows Defender protects you from certain threats, a dedicated antivirus service can give you extra peace of mind if you’re worried about your sensitive data.
Can antivirus services be hacked?
Any reputable antivirus product you purchase will have state-of-the-art security measures in place to protect your information. However, there have been cases where hackers have managed to break into the software and gain access to users’ devices. At the end of the day, cybersecurity is never 100% guaranteed, and it’s important to combine virus protection with good practices and decisions when using your computer.